Your first time with the Sinfónica? This is the right subscription for you! The opening concert of the season is a very attractive first contact as it includes works by Wagner, Britten, Respigui and Debussy. Then, the second concert gives you a unique opportunity to enjoy Schumann at his best. In the last concert you’ll be impressed by the astonishing orchestral sound.
The Welcome Subscription includes concerts 1, 2 & 3.
From 3 June to 5 September
– Please bring an original copy of your ID cardo r Passport (and those of other subscribers if your buying more than one subscription) and fill in your subscriber card.
– If you are buying a subscription for someone else, please hand in at the Box Office a signed authorization and a photocopy of this subscriber’s ID card.
– You can pay cash or by debit/credit card.
– We’ll let you know when you can come to pick up your personalized card.
Calling us on 902 317 327 Monday to Saturday from 10.00 am to 7.30 pm (except holidays).
We’ll need your ID number or passport number (and those of other subscribers if your buying more than one subscription).
Either if you are renewing your subscription or buying a new one, please bring your ID card and fill in the form we will hand you at the box office. If you’re renewing your subscription, please bring your last year subscription card.
STANDARD TICKETS ON SALE from 7 September
Online, on www.sinfonicadetenerife.es or www.auditoriodetenerife.com, at the Box Office or by telephone.
- 5 % off on all the concerts included in your subscription.
- You can keep the same seat in all the concerts included in your subscription.
- Welcome and closing season event exclusive to subscribers
- Meetings with artists, soloists, conductors, and musicians during the season